And who are the current masters of this type of donination? Why, the US of course, since the second world war the US has:
- Attempted to overthrow more than 50 governments, most of them democratically-elected.
- Attempted to suppress a populist or national movement in 20 countries.
- Grossly interfered in democratic elections in at least 30 countries.
- Dropped bombs on the people of more than 30 countries.
- Attempted to assassinate more than 50 foreign leaders.
It’s important to mention also that these actions have very often come with the help of Britain. It should be abundantly clear to even those who have had a mere glance at our combined histories that we, the powerful nations, are the true terrorists. Such power can only come through the destruction of nations considered to be a threat. However, this type of information does not appear in the mainstream media, as when it comes to matters of true importance they more often than not act as a propaganda machine for the state. Unless that control is broken, wars of terrorist aggression will always be a reality.